Photo via: babycheapskate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Summer is coming and it’s time to thinking about how to make the outdoor life more colorful. You can enjoy the sunshine, natural and the fresh air without staying far away from your home. How? The answer is backyard, the magic place where your family and you spend the joyful summer time together. What you […]
- I’ve been in the middle of a never-ending laundry room makeover. And I’m staring down the face of a new nursery and office makeovers as well, so I have a little bit of room makeover on the brain. Once upon a time I would start by picking out a paint color for the room and …
- Turn an Ikea Expedit Shelving Unit into a Storage Bench . See more details
- Want to add more seating (and storage) to your outdoor space? Create a DIY farmhouse bench with an option for extra storage underneath.
- Many times the attic room is overlooked when you run out of room in your home and need more storage space. Creating well-planned attic storage will help you reduce clutter. The attic storage space depends on a homes style and when it was built.
- Old hardware was removed and a new geometric shelf was added for more storage. Click through for more tips and a before and after minimal modern bathroom makeover.
- DIY Funny Functional Storage or Craft Supplies from a $9.50 Thrift Store Drawer . More
- Psalm 139:14, Girls Nursery, Coral and Gold Nursery, Girls room, Gold Decor, Girls Room GOld Decor, You are beautiful, WOnderfully made
- Love this DIY idea for a nursery.
- Modern DIY painted mountain mural for the nursery or kids room.
- deer and forest nursery themes | Baby Nursery Photos – Unique Nursery Ideas
- Woodland Nursery decor Girl baby bear rug by ClaraLoo