Photo via: wanelo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- DIY pallet swing: pallets, 2 x 4 lumber (we used three 8-foot pieces), drill, screws, saw, measuring tape, rope & mattress or cushion (shown w/a standard twin mattress) 2 vinyl zippered mattress covers
- Driven By Décor: Creative Ways to Use Rope in Your Home Décor
- Tree Branches Light by Jay Watson
- Decorating for Thanksgiving with writing thankful notes on a grateful tree and creating wall art with removable and reusable Fall Wall Decals from Wallternatives.com – styled by Soieree Event Design
- Inspired by a mirrored coat tree in the hallway of the 1890s carriage house she grew up in, Amy Hughes transformed a salvaged door into a mirrored dressing vanity with hooks for hanging clothes. For complete how-to instructions, click the photo. | Photo: Julian Wass | thisoldhouse.com
- How Id love a home with a big front porch. Some of my best childhood memories are of swinging on the porch swing on a big covered front porch.
- Hammock Swing- I LIVE for awesome things like this. Ways to relax with my loves.
- Indoor swing made of a pallet.
- Pallet Garden / Porch Swing – 20 Pallet Ideas You Can DIY for Your Home | 99 Pallets
- Star Wars tire swing
- My sisters new Backyard swing.