Photo via: homemydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you love pallet furniture, then youll want to check out my DIY Pallet Outdoor Dining Table. This is a simple weekend project using an oversized pallet. via @KleinworthCo
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs.I love this ides! Makes it easy to each plugs behind the couch too so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it too.
- Like this tutorial on how to make a couch frame- thinking Ill tweak the seat measurement for a twin mattress base. Really liking the built in armrest storage! Hoping to figure out an easy way to build safe and easy to disassemble for moving purposes
- Have a look at the garden couch with the bend back for the comfortable sitting; here you can see it with and without the cushions and the seating to see the look. The pallets are painted brown to look amazing placed in the lawn.
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- For a cool boho vibe on your couch or bed, opt for a bright tasseled pillow.
- Bar table I made for behind couch
- Magic Nuudles pink couch
- your living room furniture arrangement…window and couches with corner table…side chair could be in a pair opposite couch or floating in door way…or tucked in the side of the piano…
- do it yourself divas: DIY Strip Fabric From a Couch and Reupholster It http://www.doityourselfdivas.com/2013/04/reupholster-couch.html?m=1&utm_content=buffer22efc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer http://calgary.isgreen.ca/living/camping/eco-travel-and-green-vacations/?utm_content=bufferd34a4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Here you can see the repurposed wood pallet couch with the extra space for the legs closed. It makes the couch look like a rectangular sofa and when it is opened, it makes it comfortable for relaxing after the whole tiring day. The back is made attractive with the innovative design in which the pallets are cut.