Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I must make this set. Dont have dolls but I want the furniture! Doll DIY: How to Make Modern Miniatures from Ikea Bowls
- Everyone loves the mason jar… creating lighting with a mason jar is a hot decorating trend that crosses from modern to rustic décor. It’s inexpensive, creative and versatile. Check out these great mason jar lighting ideas to set your small home apart with style. This is a pretty simple project with plain mason …
- Industrial modern living room. How perfect is this leather sofa?
- Outdoor Pallet Lounge corner Lounge, Outdoor, Pallets, Reclaimed, Sofa, Table
- Pallet Wood Outdoor Sofa Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- This easy modern DIY outdoor bench was made with $35 of materials – and uses no nails or screws! Looks just like a Williams Sonoma one for $1,400. Wouldnt this look great in your garden?
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a set of nesting tables using furniture patterns. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/craft-stencils-furniture-stencils.html
- Snow White Milk Paint with Pitch Black Glaze Effect Dining Set | Glaze Furniture Rehab | DIY Paint Ideas For Your Old Furniture
- Tapered furniture legs — installed straight or at an angle — are one of the calling cards of mid-century modern furniture designs. Case goods, tables, chairs, sofas, footstools and more can all be made to feel a bit more sleek with these slender legs. Whether you are trying to repair a vintage dresser or need …
- Need some cool new decor ideas for your bedroom and living room? Try these incredible DIY end tables to add accent to your bed or sofa. Brilliant ideas you can easily make, these step by step project tutorials show you exactly how easy it is to make some amazing furniture. 1. DIY Pedestal Clock End
- wicker makeover including tips on spray painting wicker