Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- Old Doors Repurposed | Creative idea to repurpose an old door | Doors and windows
- Top 38 Astonishing DIY Vintage Decor Ideas To Get You Inspired. Cut an old door in three pieces to make this coffee table.
- Gotta love ’em… it seems like window shutters kinda started the DIY project generation, didn’t they? I remember that being one of the first DIY projects I was drawn to… three old window shutter made into a cool room divider, with nothing but hinges! DIY repurposed window shutter projects are easy, affordable, and shutters are …
- Cool DIY repurposed wood pallet made into a coffee table with a glass top and a place to display items…
- Re-purpose old window sashes and create a unique coffee table.
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- Cool DIY Pallet Projects and DIY Pallet Furniture | Coffee Table, Pallet Bed, Pallet Swing, Pallet Wine Rack, Shelves and More Easy Repurposed Pallet Ideas for Upcycling with Wooden Pallets http://diyready.com/19-cool-pallet-projects-pallet-furniture/
- I love the coffee table but where do you find a door that small? 10 Awesome Ideas to Reuse Old Doors and Giving Them a Second Life
- Build a narrow side table with an antique window and a couple of weathered old boards. Click on for a full tutorial!
- Build your own diy coffee table. Its easy and way cheaper then buying one from a store. This DIY Coffee Table can be made to look rustic or modern.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …