Photo via: cityfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Wooden crate bookcase! Saw other pins on this and had to do it. Crates from Joanne fabrics, stain and sealer from home depo. Total cost ( not including plants or pots) 110.00. Could have been cheaper if I wanted to be patient and buy the crates individually to make use of their 50%off 1 item coupon. Very happy with the end result. To make it feel like a solid piece, I nailed the crates together.
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- ART IS BEAUTY: Mid Century MOD IKEA Rast HACK dresser artisbeauty.net
- Few of us live in homes with solid wood doors. Hollow core doors do the job on a budget, but they arent always, er, beautiful. Weve shared some ways to update doors before, but today Beck is back (remember her furniture refinishing tutorial?) to share a how-to that will make your hollow core doors look …
- Our selection of high end mid century modern reproduction chairs inspired by iconic furniture designers such as Charles Eames and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
- Give new life to reclaimed materials that enrich your living space. Created with structural beams from century old properties in Cleveland, each repurposed block wood has varying colors due to age and
- I am not a carpenter and this was my first attempt….you may want to put some slots in the solid wood panel under your bed. This will reduce the chances of your mattress going mouldy. Or just air your mattress outside occasional. I work in a bed shop and mouldy mattresses can happen quite quickly with moisture and heat.
- Handmade bathroom shelf with nickel finish towel hooks. A perfect addition to any home bathroom, apartment, or country cottage. Made from solid wood.
- Amazon.com : Leisure Season Folding Picnic Table and Bench, Solid Wood, Decay Resistant : Folding Patio Tables : Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Even if youve got an abundance of side tables, it can be nice to have a place to hold your drink immediately at-hand. Francois et Mois striped wooden drink perch fits neatly over the arm of your sofa, and is a great project for first-time woodworkers (there are detailed instructions on her site).
- hang old boxes on wall to hold houseplants if only watering plants wasnt the hardest thing about my life…