Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• F R E E • S H I P P I N G ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Questions? 800-479-0032 Our wall sconces are beautifully hand-crafted from reclaimed wood, accented with copper bell hangers and finished with beautiful twine glass bottles. Each sconce comes with hardware for hanging and optional flowers to add on and finish the look. ________________________________________ O R D E R I N G // 1) Select how many sconces you would like 2) Select the wood color you would like **Sconces are sold individually, you may add flowers from link below ________________________________________ A D D • F L O W E R S ? // If you would like to add the flowers seen in this picture click here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289547917/flowers-for-sconces-sold-in-sets-of-2 ________________________________________ D I M E N S I O N S // • Product Size: 6 x 11 • Product Depth: 4 with jar ________________________________________ R U S H • O R D E R S • A V A I L A B L E // Will be to your door step in 2-4 days! https://www.etsy.com/listing/226743527/rush-order-add-on ________________________________________ G I F T • W R A P • A V A I L A B L E // If you would like your order gift wrapped with a gift note: https://www.etsy.com/listing/227911175/gift-wrap-add-on ________________________________________ C O N T A C T • U S // • www.MakariosDecor.com • 800-479-0032 ________________________________________ S E E • A L L • O U R • P R O D U C T S// https://shopmakarios.com/collections/all-products Keywords: Wall Décor, Wall Hangings, mason jar, country decor, mason jar decor, bathroom storage, mason jar sconce, mason jar wall decor, Rustic decor, wall vase, cottage decor, housewarming gift, shabby chic wall decor, rustic wall decor, home decor, wall hanging, wood wall art, metal wall art, wall sconces, wall decor
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- Like I mentioned in my introductory post, I furnished the entire dollhouse with things I found around my own house. Junk, recyclables, scraps and other random pieces. Here are the details. It’s weird, but I found the kitchen the most difficult room to furnish. Weird because all the shapes are so boxy! Should be easy, …
- One of many Shabby Chic Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces created in my workshop. And yes, the jars are truly vintage 🙂
- Craft room progression…… DIY work table… Three 9 cube shelves from lowes Two hollow doors from lowes. We will be adding laminate to the top here in about a month. This work table is 13 long! by susieteague
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- Here at TBD, decorating on a budget is what we do, and you can’t ask for more in “budget” ideas than a dollar! We love the idea of dollar store decorating, but we were skeptical. There is a lot of stuff out there that just seems a little too cutesy for our taste… and the …
- DIY Room Decor Ideas For Summer! 4 Easy Projects! Can we get this to 20,000 likes?! First DIY room decor idea project (jelly bean and mason jar fake flower p…
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Just finished painting a new set of sea shells. In green this time. I will eventually list my shells in my Etsy shop (link in bio). Will announce it here soon. . These make great little gifts. Some friends suggested theyd be great as Christmas ornaments
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.