Photo via: stencilslab.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a tutorial on how to make DIY reclaimed wood wall art using the Abundance Mandala Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/abundance-mandala-stencil-yoga-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- A DIY stenciled cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Decorating for Thanksgiving with writing thankful notes on a grateful tree and creating wall art with removable and reusable Fall Wall Decals from Wallternatives.com – styled by Soieree Event Design
- Stencil Your Way to Lovely French Furniture – 13 Decorating Ideas using the French Love Letters Furniture Stencils from Royal Design Studio
- Repurposed Drawer Front to Wall Decor Thanksgiving, Fall, Autumn decorations – Royal Design Studio leaves stencils – styled by Designed Decor
- You can transform anything in to unique shabby chic gems. Water slide decals work the same way as nail decals (these are not stickers). You will receive 1 x decals and instruction sheet. This sheet contains 10 Perfume/soap style water slide decals. | eBay!
- Its two, two, two stencil patterns in one! This stencil tutorial shows you how to use small allover stencils from our Furniture Stencils Collection to dress up
- 11 DIY Outdoor Stencil Projects for Summertime Fun using Royal Design Studio Stencils
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a set of nesting tables using furniture patterns. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/craft-stencils-furniture-stencils.html
- Turn a flea market find like this coffee table into a designer piece using the paisley allover stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils.
- A DIY stenciled fabric cusion for an outdoor chair using the Entwined Allover Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-pattern-2.html
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces