Photo via: kirstenoliphant.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- DIY Sweet Seating – 12 Cool DIY Furniture Projects | DIY and Crafts
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Awesome Crafts for Men and Manly DIY Project Ideas Guys Love – Fun Gifts, Manly Decor, Games and Gear. Tutorials for Creative Projects to Make This Weekend | DIY Leather Belt Chair | http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-for-men-crafts
- DIY Boat Cleat Wall Hook
- DIY Pom-Pom Tree | Click Pic for 22 DIY Mothers Day Craft Ideas for Kids to Make | DIY Mothers Day Crafts for Preschoolers to Make
- Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Easy Crafts to Sell | Easy DIY Projects to Sell | Easy Things to Make and Sell | Craft Ideas to Sell
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- How to Make Mirror Folding Table – DIY Crafts – Handimania. That is actually pretty brilliant. Not that I know how to operate a saw, but still.
- DIY Headboards for Every Home DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- Gathering Beauty is a craft and diy blog where I share all the things Im making and baking everything else I just cant live without.