Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Soak steel wool in apple cider vinegar, rub down new wood with the soaked steel wool for an instantly aged wood look.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- Learn how to make your own DIY Hairpin Leg Desk. Its simple, strong, and looks fantastic with any room! Theres a link for 10% off too, if you hurry, ends 1/31/17. ….woodworking, do-it-yourself, building, build, DIY, wood, furniture,
- Make your own side table in minutes with this fun idea of turning a wire basket into the perfect piece for your home. Quick and easy DIY anyone can do!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Distressing furniture. Using fine steel wool helps to distress paint but does not leave lines like sandpaper.
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Diary of a Preppy Mom: DIY Dollhouse Furniture on the Cheap! Cool ideas on how to make your own doll furniture
- Pretty Shirred Floral Top. Youve found a womans shirt sewing pattern to be excited about. The Pretty Shirred Floral Top is simple to make and easy to wear. The tie found in the back of the shirt allows a perfect fit for different body types. Its a pretty and retro DIY top.
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- A safe and easy way to make your own Chalk Paint! This recipe is the best I have found for making your own Chalk Paint. It will give you a professional finish to your furniture and save you money. Learn tips and tricks to chalk painting your furniture too!