Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. Exterior Colors. The shingles are stained in an acrylic, Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. ReposeGraySherwinWilliams exteriorpaintcolor homeExterior Interiors by Courtney Dickey of TS Adams Studio.
- DIY table with 2×8 boards (4.75 each for $31.00) from Lowes This is the coolest website! If you love Pottery Barn but cant spend the money, this website will give you tons of inspiration. @ Home Renovation Ideas
- After furniture, you want to know what makes the biggest difference in home-ifying a bare room? Yep, you guessed it. Curtains! If done right, these can make the room feel so homey, and it’s a…
- how to make curtains using burlap no sew
- DIY Burlap Curtains | must make!!!! Rustic home, perfect on my patio doors. My momma could make these!.
- You can make curtains for your patio with inexpensive drop cloths. Just follow…
- How to make your own yarn tassels to put on curtains – or just about anywhere else in your home. These are cheap, easy, and gorgeous!
- You can make curtains for your patio with inexpensive drop cloths. Just follow this simple DIY outdoor curtains tutorial.
- Pallets then clad with ply stain on out side raise it up on piles put iron on roof a door a ladder paint in side out side lights on deck and make deck a bit bigger
- Spray paint out of an aerosol can actually act differently than latex paint out of a can. Here are some tips to getting better results with spray painting your furniture. Plan on a Clear Coat With Larger Surfaces – Spray paint can produce an even finish when painting surfaces like chairs and smaller