Photo via: refabdiaries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to quickly add an extra shelf in a cabinet. This could be your next afternoon kitchen DIY.
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- How to Turn an Old Dresser Into a Cool TV Stand
- No pantry space? Turn an old tv armoire into a pantry cupboard ♥ LOVE ♥
- Theres a new idea, to repurpose an old dresser into a wine cabinet. love love it!
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- DIY cinder block TV cabinet. Put wheels under basket as drawers for DVDs etc. No nails or hammers necessary. All this for under $60! Design by Maiko Nagao.
- Jim and I made this play kitchen for our grandaughter London. Its an entertainment center. The oven door opens and the sink is a dog bowl we bought from our local Tractor Supply here in Woodstock Virginia.
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- DIY:: This is an AWESOME tutorial on how to make cabinet storage for the sliver of space next to the fridge!
- Ana White | Build a Kitchen Cabinet Sink Base 36 Full Overlay Face Frame | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Old furniture redo. Want to try for a TV stand in family room. – Interior Dreams