Photo via: refabdiaries.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15 by 17 as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9 wide and 13 deep.The larger garage door is 18-wide and 8-high, the smaller one is 10-wide and 8-high.
- Play kitchen made from an old TV stand. thisthatandothercrafts.blogspot
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- how to quickly add an extra shelf in a cabinet. This could be your next afternoon kitchen DIY.
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- No pantry space? Turn an old tv armoire into a pantry cupboard ♥ LOVE ♥
- How to Turn an Old Dresser Into a Cool TV Stand
- How to make a door into a corner shelf. This is great, could get the door from Re-user in Gainesville. For the TV room
- Theres a new idea, to repurpose an old dresser into a wine cabinet. love love it!
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- DIY cinder block TV cabinet. Put wheels under basket as drawers for DVDs etc. No nails or hammers necessary. All this for under $60! Design by Maiko Nagao.
- Jim and I made this play kitchen for our grandaughter London. Its an entertainment center. The oven door opens and the sink is a dog bowl we bought from our local Tractor Supply here in Woodstock Virginia.