Photo via: makandjill.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn Anything Into Barnwood With Chalk Paint and Dark Wax. Barnwood Is So Popular Right Now. Learn How To Get The Look Easy.
- Read this great article about restyling furniture then go to vintagebette.com to get the paint and finish you need to update that old dresser into a feature piece of decor with 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Paints by CeCe Caldwells.
- Turn Dollar Store Bins into Stylish Storage with Paint! Click to get all the details!
- Transform an ordinary metal crate into a den of luxury with this Toile Crate Cover Bed. The elegantly tailored cover surrounds pets with a sense of sense of security, while the plush 4 thick bed (sold separately) cushions them as they rest and relax. Two of the crate cover panels roll up for easy access or roll down for naptime. Classic black and cream toile print Solid black top 100% cotton canvas Velcro tabs secure two of the rollup panels Crate cover includes canvas storage pouch Bed (sold separately) filled with densely spun polyester Bed cover unzips for cleaning Machine washable; dry cleaning recommended Note: Crate not included Imported.
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- Learn how to make a pine DIY bench that folds out into a bed called bed-in-a-box. Its a great project and a great way to save money and space by building one piece of furniture that serves multiple purposes.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Turn an Old Bed Into a Bench crafts
- Turn an Ikea Expedit Shelving Unit into a Storage Bench . See more details
- Desk Makeover with DIY Chalk Paint
- This tutorial shows how to paint furniture with chalk paint, from start to finish.
- How to update a thrift store lamp with chalk paint
- Tutorial for painting fabric with chalk paint