Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- The kids at work would love this!
- I updated this thrift store lamp using Parisian Grey chalk paint and homemade dark wax, to give it a beautiful French country chic vibe.
- Wall art is one of those beautiful things that can totally transform a room. As much as I love creating my own art, I also love decorating my walls with professional abstract art and prints. Im always searching for affordable, unique pieces for my home and whatever space Im decorating.
- Any Seamstress would Love this – Vinyl Wall Decal – Available in 3 sizes – Sewing Mends the Soul – Accented with Vintage Sewing Machine, Scissors and Buttons
- The imagination shown on this site blew me away. Great ideas for kids rooms (heck, I wouldnt mind having some of these things in my room!)
- This would be awesome to do in a woodland themed kids room. And so easy!
- 1. Kids Sleepover Room 2. Noelito Flow 3. Unknown 4. Unknown 5. Unknown 6. Unknown 7. Variety of woods This rooms shows a black and white concept. The white painted wood combines well with the black bedding and floor. The ceiling has an interesting trapezoid shape.
- Kids will love this activity! Make DIY Sidewalk Foam Paint, perfect summer boredom buster for the kids!
- Build this entryway bench! Simple build plans and a tutorial available at DIY on the Cheap.
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- LOVE this beautiful transformation with Stikwood!! | Weathered Reclaimed Kitchen Bar