Photo via: 79ideas.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Stone Fireplace Reveal (for real!) – Evolution of Style – love these colors
- I love love love these paint colors for a bathroom! Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams
- Love these colors
- Give a cozy and arm look to your balcony by adding couches, a small coffee table and a wooden themed wall. Try to pick colors that are not too flashy but are cool in the eyes. These color scheme is… Continue Reading →
- Sign is 16×20. Each sign is hand painted (no vinyl). All signs made from 3/4 wood, and come with a hanger for easy hanging. Because this is a natural wood, signs may vary in color/distressing and naturally occurring wood imperfections may appear. All my signs are available in any color you would like, please leave a note to let me know both base and writing colors. Please refer to the shipping costs for current production time. If you need your order by a particular date, please let us kno…
- Beautiful Things Come Together One Stitch at a Time Vinyl Wall Decal Words Vinyl Decal Color Chart Choices Please select your color choice from the drop down menu before adding the design to your cart. To review the color options please click on the colors thumbnail chart to enlarge. Vinyl Decal Product Details • High quality non glare matte vinyl • Easy to apply and removable • Not reusable after removed from surface Vinyl Decal Installation You will be provided with an instruction sheet along with your order and a small sample vinyl decal design to practice with. Whether this is your very first time using a vinyl decal or you are a seasoned pro, please dont hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any installation questions. Made To Order Every decal is Made to Order once purchased. This means that we will cut your design in the color you have chosen. If you forget to specify a color choice, you will be able to contact me by e-mail. Depending on how many orders are needing to be processed, it can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days for your order to be cut and shipped out. We do our best to get your orders completed proficiently and as quickly as possible so you can enjoy your new design. may cause slight damage upon removal from some surfaces requiring paint touch-ups. may not adhere to painted surfaces with Teflon, stain guard or VOC paints that have been used.
- Great Upcycling idea, that you can just go through your junk drawer to assemble. Great if you did 3 in different colors from each other. DIY Handmade Wall Art – The Frugal Female
- Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. Exterior Colors. The shingles are stained in an acrylic, Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams. ReposeGraySherwinWilliams exteriorpaintcolor homeExterior Interiors by Courtney Dickey of TS Adams Studio.
- Repurpose an old window by spray painting the panes sheer and writing your menu on them. You could also sand and paint the frame of the window to match your wedding colors!
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts! PLEASE, if you are doing this project, see the site for full instructions.
- No boughs of holly here, but our Deck the Halls Wreath is so colorful, fun, and festive, youll never miss them! In fact, this is one wreath thats overflowing with a generous abundance of bright, glitter-sprinkled shatterproof ornaments. So you can deck the party with this wreath without a worry. Also in the mix are rich life-like greenery, red berries, and fanciful pinecones. Carefully constructed for seasons of colorful presentations. A holiday wreath covered with an abundance of colorful, shatterproof ornaments Each ornament is painted in festive holiday colors and sprinkled with glitter Wire frame ensures ornaments stay in place and your wreath holds its shape 4-1/2 center opening
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.