Photo via: dumpaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boxed cushion DIY – you can use these steps to make any boxed cushion, even if it’s not for your furry friend. Think window seat, desk chair or even revamping a sofa by adding new cushions in a contrasting fabric!
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- DIY Outdoor Furniture Using Cement Blocks
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Heres a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own inexpensive DIY outdoor bench using a few cinder blocks and some wood beams.
- Over year ago I wrote a post about how I wanted to add a big wall of shelving to our dining room. And for over a year, I’ve been patiently waiting for it to happen. That sentence itself is ironic, because even though I like to think that I’m a patient person, in many cases… Read more
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Bring the beach to your backyard with this surf board inspired Adirondack Chair for you little one! Features a lower seat, some extra styling, wide armrests, the surf board Adirondack chair is the coolest kids outdoor chair on the deck!
- Life Hacks Why Didnt I Think Of That Again! – The Cottage Market
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Pretty Tween Bedroom – I could put this Bench in some windows and have the window seat i have always dreamed of having
- i like that you can see the wood grain and it is not fake distressed. i like distressed, but i think a piece of furniture should pay its dues to have a distressed look. sort of like people.