Photo via: urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this beautiful and rustic bookshelf with reclaimed pallet wood and crates. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse
- How to build a DIY Toddler House Bed – plans by Jen Woodhouse
- DIY farmhouse dining table inspired by Restoration Hardware. Created with easy-to-follow building plans from Ana White.
- Use one of these free bookcase plans to build a new bookshelf in a few hours for less than $50. All plans include diagrams, photos, and directions.
- Build a Pottery Barn inspired nightstand for a fraction of the cost. A fun take on the Clara bedside table with step by step tutorial and free Plans!
- Build this Rolling DIY Bookshelf with easy plans provided by Ana White. Then get the tips on the adjustments I made and how I obtained an old wood finish.
- FREE and Easy DIY Furniture Project Plan from Shanty2Chic: Learn How to Build a Buffet Table // Shanty-2-Chic.com
- Learn how to make your own DIY Hairpin Leg Desk. Its simple, strong, and looks fantastic with any room! Theres a link for 10% off too, if you hurry, ends 1/31/17. ….woodworking, do-it-yourself, building, build, DIY, wood, furniture,
- Learn how to build a barn-door media console! FREE plans and tutorial at Shanty-2-Chic.com
- The perfect workbench for any garage or shop! It is inexpensive and easy to build, has a 2 ft extension for added work space and it has casters allowing it to be tucked away when its not in use. It also has a tons of room to store all of your tools! Roll it around with you while you work, lock in to place and roll in back against the wall when you are done! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- All of the advice for a long-lasting paint job on woodwork also applies to windows, but windows present a few unique challenges. Theres the glass to avoid slopping on, as well as all sorts of hardware and weather stripping. Window paint is subjected to large temperature fluctuations and moisture from condensation. And, windows have to move freely when youre all done. In this article, well show you tips on how to get the best paint job on windows with the least amount of time and effort.