Photo via: remodelandolacasa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- This DIY double desk starts with Ikea Akurum cabinets and adds a gorgeous dark stained plank top and DIY copper pulls for the perfect rustic workspace!
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- Wood Tilt-Out Trash Can Cabinet. Made with slightly modified Ana White plans and stained to look like old-barnwood. No more ugly trashcan in the kitchen!
- Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets like turning old dresser into buffet table.
- Trying to find a good way to mix the paint with stained parts of our table
- Glamorous File Cabinet Makeover — Use alcohol to clean, prime, paint top and front with gold, let dry, then tape the design out, then paint with Martha Stewarts Golden Pearl. Done!!!
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- Ikea Hack hemnes coffee table with planked top – www.goldenboysandme.com
- Very cool table idea! Might be better with a piece of glass on top of the letters.
- cool table… made with vase for the legs and board for top – I will do the top with granite