Photo via: thetiptoefairy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Printable Summer Activities Binder- create a binder full of fun for your kids this summer. Beat the boredom blues! Printables for each section included.
- Looking for some ideas to get kids occupied for summer? If you want to keep your kids occupied, this DIY Crafts for Kids To Do For Summer will help you out.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Looking for the perfect DIY project to transform your home this summer? One of the biggest trends in home décor right now is upcycling reclaimed wood. You can search for wood and reclaim it yourself from abandoned local structures (barns, railroads, etc.), or you can purchase it wholesale…
- 2. It is too hot. If the weather is too hot, then the paint tends to dry too fast. If this is the case, it can bubble up also. Do not spray paint directly in the beating sun (especially in the summer) or your paint will bubble right up.
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- A safe and easy way to make your own Chalk Paint! This recipe is the best I have found for making your own Chalk Paint. It will give you a professional finish to your furniture and save you money. Learn tips and tricks to chalk painting your furniture too!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Bring the beach to your backyard with this surf board inspired Adirondack Chair for you little one! Features a lower seat, some extra styling, wide armrests, the surf board Adirondack chair is the coolest kids outdoor chair on the deck!
- Make your own side table in minutes with this fun idea of turning a wire basket into the perfect piece for your home. Quick and easy DIY anyone can do!