Photo via: tamarasjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring seasonal decor onto your dinner table with this stunning yet simple DIY project. Using crochet doilies and plain napkins, this Easter craft is sure to get your guests talking.
- Top 38 Astonishing DIY Vintage Decor Ideas To Get You Inspired. Cut an old door in three pieces to make this coffee table.
- DIY Rustic X coffee table – build it in an afternoon! (Beginner project)
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …
- DIY Desk from 2x4s- You can make this in just one afternoon!
- how to quickly add an extra shelf in a cabinet. This could be your next afternoon kitchen DIY.
- If you are looking for something new and different this Easter, we have 4 ways to use our Royal Design Stencil Crèmes to make truly beautiful Easter Eggs!
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- In Christ Alone my Hope is Found sign
- Litter boxes arent typically design elements in home decor. This smart and stylish solution, however, hides the box in plain sight — and looks great, too! 1. Gather a basic side table, some twisted jute rope, a short tension rod, and two window valances. 2. Wrap the rope around the tables front legs to cover them and create a DIY scratching post. 3. Put the valances on the tension rod and secure it at the top of the tables legs. 4. Slide your kittys litter box into the space under the…
- Do you have pets or small children? Do you find that its difficult keeping your plants alive in your home? My solution? Try this DIY Hanging Planter!