Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- woodworkingplans woodworking woodworkingprojects DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station diyprojects.ideas… This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Keep all your important documents safe and organized with these handy tricks.
- Build a Lego Table with this DIY IKEA Hack. Helps keep Lego organized as well!
- Genius way to keep your shower organized so things dont fall of the shelf!
- These shoes are called ‘Energetic pass, they are designed with a spring heel which has a mechanism which acts as a shock absorber, and gives the wearer a new walking experience (you can see it in the video in the end). Actually, the only way to make this structure is by 3D printing.In this instructable I will help you to understand the steps to design your 3D print shoes.For this instructable you will need: Plasticine, scan of a anatomical last, access to a 3D printer, knowledge in 3D software and to let your imagination run wild…
- I created this coca-cola crate spice rack to keep all of our spice jars organized.
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- This simple toy organization system is the best! Just cube storage, bins, and laundry bags; so easy for kids to maintain and keep organized!
- How fun is this to showcase your favorite shoes?
- 20 IKEA Hacks Thatll Keep You Organized in 2017 via Brit + Co
- These 11 life changing dollar store organizing hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have great ways to keep my home organized on a dime! Definitely pinning for later!
- Keep bikes, scooters, AND helmets stored neatly with this DIY Bicycle Rack! Check out the step-by-step tutorial and download the plans to build your own!