Photo via: happydayvintage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- Dresser Kitchen Island – Tutorial ~~ ~~~ ~~!~~ ~~~ ~~ OMG I LOVE IT! And that might work in my no so large kitchen as well for a bit more counter space.
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…
- You can transform anything in to unique shabby chic gems. Water slide decals work the same way as nail decals (these are not stickers). They can be applied to any smooth surface. Furniture, boxes, mirrors, candles, soaps, jars etc. | eBay!
- old bottles for bracelets (For Giving Works artisan jewelry) I do this, with a different bottle for different color families. It makes it so much easier to find what might look best with an outfit.
- Maybe affix wires to interior and use for jewelry in the bedroom?
- Jewelry Box Plans – Woodworking Plans and Projects | WoodArchivist.com
- DIY Barbie furniture
- Inside The Barbie Craft Room: Barbie Craft Project: Farmhouse Table
- Barbie clothes hangers
- The right steps for building furniture with drawers: 1. build box 2. install drawer slides 3. LAST measure and build drawer boxes
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.