Photo via: helloyouhellous.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thatch Cottage: A Comfy Chair Tutorial One of the best tut I´ve seen Simple and functional
- Japanese technique of preserving, antiquing wood
- Materials: 3 Expedits (a 2×2, a 2×4 and a 4×4), wood drill with stopper, some extra 6mm-dowels, Japanese saw, wood glue, 4 metal brackets, 2 perforated metal pl
- Brickmakers Coffee Table – Revive Joinery
- Why is it that most home decor items can’t be both functional AND stylish?Shouldn’t someone have figured this out by now? Is there a solid reason why air conditioning units, pool equipment, and other operational equipment for your home are so, uh….
- Timelessly Marvelously Functional And Easy Diy Picnic Table Ideas For Ideal Lunchtime Outside
- Inspiring Home Office Decorating Ideas You will definitely want to try. These are so cute and functional at the same time.
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- How To Transform A Wood Pallet Into A Crazy Functional Shelf
- DIY Funny Functional Storage or Craft Supplies from a $9.50 Thrift Store Drawer . More
- 3D Functional Bathroom Tiles – These tiles let you transform a small bathroom space into an interactive, multi-functional place with secret compartments, hidden functions, magnetic surfaces, built-in gadgets and more.
- Create an end table or night stand using a $1.00 garage sale bar stool. This is a great repurposing project that is both stylish and functional.