Photo via: thebooandtheboy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this beautiful and rustic bookshelf with reclaimed pallet wood and crates. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse
- Reclaimed wood, galvanized metal, rough stone and cast iron are all part of rustic bathroom decor ideas. See the best designs for 2017 and try them at home!
- How to create black iron pipe curtain rods. Sequel post to creating other industrial decor fixtures. Great step by step tutorial. industrial decor tutorial
- Build a Bookshelf With Two Ladders and Planks of Wood
- Build this Rolling DIY Bookshelf with easy plans provided by Ana White. Then get the tips on the adjustments I made and how I obtained an old wood finish.
- Pallet Wood and Metal Leg Bookshelf by woodandwiredesigns on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/230359697/pallet-wood-and-metal-leg-bookshelf
- Pallets then clad with ply stain on out side raise it up on piles put iron on roof a door a ladder paint in side out side lights on deck and make deck a bit bigger
- How to make a floating shelf with rustic, old pallet wood. This floating shelf project is one of the easiest pallet jobs that l have done. Floating shelves l…
- Rustic Chest: Rugged Style Handmade Pallet Wood Chest/Bench with a Mix | Palletso
- This primitive rustic kitchen sign, works great with your Primitive home decor, rustic home decor, and country decor. This sign is made of wood and hand painted to give a primitive rustic look bless t
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- If you love HGTVs Fixer Upper, youll love this super simple distressing technique. It makes new wood look old with Joanna Gaines signature Rustic Farmhouse and Shabby Chic style. In fact, this headboard is an exact replica of the one she has in her own bedroom!