Photo via: m1106.photobucket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- If your piano is old and can no longer be used for playing, what can you do with it? Instead of just throwing it away, you can repurpose it as creative furniture for home decoration. Here are some Creative Old Piano Repurposing Ideas which may inspire you. Use your creativity and try one of them.
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- Speedy Roller Cleaner: The Rejuv-a-Roller is so easy to use that we don’t mind cleaning roller covers. Instead of buying cheap roller covers and throwing them away, we can buy top-quality covers and reuse them. Here’s how it works: Slip the roller cover into the tube and plug the end. Then connect the hose to a faucet and turn on the water. When the water runs clear from the bottom holes, the roller is clean. If you own a roller spinner, you can speed up drying and fluff the roller nap by giving
- Better than Paint Stripper/DIY Paint Stripper. Let Easy Off sit with Saran Wrap for at least 30 minutes. Then Scrape off. Super cheap and affordable. Ive tested it against name brand paint stripper, and I highly recommend this instead. Use gloves 🙂
- Great idea to use metal shelf brackets to add a shelf to an old door.
- Sliding barn door – as a screen!
- Lace and spray paint! Great stencil
- How To Distress Furniture With Vinegar – White Lace Cottage
- Quick, Cheap and Easy Screen Printing Frames
- How To Distress Using Paint – White Lace Cottage
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!