Photo via: thisiscolossal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- shelves attached to the inside of a closet door… Shoes….purses…. good idea
- DIY bookshelf/desk made out of 3 Ikea bookshelves; love the inside back of the shelves too
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- Love the idea of buying an old dresser and painting the inside to make it a bookshelf!
- line the inside of my antique chest with a map
- Artist Matt Brown used epoxy to fix the gaps in the wood for his shelves. I love Surfing and carving wood. This makes sense to me, beautifully done.
- 20 Eggshell Mosaic Art To Inspire The Artist In You (16)
- Add water to Elmer’s glue and brush inside of mason jar. Put glitter inside of the jars, and roll/spin the jar around until the glitter coats the sides. Add a tea light after it dries, and voila!
- this grand wooden pallet cabinet is also ideal that can be used in any part of the house. It has got a number of drawers that are the smartest storage hacks. Stuff inside all the accessories that couldn’t make their place anywhere else. This vintage pallet wood cabinet would also add a lot to the beauty of your house.
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- bed in front of window -shutters for inside? (I know where to get some, this would look awesome @Melissa Wade )
- Buffet rehab using Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan in Paris Gray and dark waxes. Artist Michella Thorpe.