Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brick, wood and decorative pillows. Love it…
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- Fire Pit Maintenance and Safety Tips http://www.TexasBestFence.com FirePit Maintenance
- Got stones? Most of our gardens have stones and rocks that we could do without. Our gardens here at TGG are full of them. Hauling them away is backbreaking and expensive! Whether you have just a couple pretty rocks, or are practically living in a stone quarry, here are some great ideas for using rocks …
- Spray painting plastic pots to look like stone!
- Rubberized door mats pressed in concrete forms and left to dry for 2 days. AWESOME stepping stone ideas!⚜Buffy VS⚜
- Stone path by Dallas Deaver of http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX StonePath
- DIY Stone Fireplace Reveal (for real!) – Evolution of Style – love these colors
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- Stone Walkway by http://www.CircleDIndustries.com in Grapevine TX at 817-984-5566 LandscapingCompany GrapevineTX DFW
- River stone and metal swan garden art
- Reclaimed wood, galvanized metal, rough stone and cast iron are all part of rustic bathroom decor ideas. See the best designs for 2017 and try them at home!