Photo via: blog.froy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY console table for behind the sofa. Have to remember to do this if our living room needs it! Dont need end tables this way.
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- Bright modern living room inspired by designs from Kure
- Modern Living Room Design http://www.DFWImproved.com LivingRoomDesign
- Blue paint color Seaworthy by Sherwin Williams. Perfect for living room accent wall.
- Perfect for a guest room. Desk, living, dining and bed.
- Industrial Pipes and Wooden Shelves are the perfect marriage when it comes to Farmhouse Shelving. When you visit Cherished Bliss you will find the DIY so you too can build these Industrial Shelves. I am sure these would look pretty fabulous in your Farmhouse Bathroom or just about any other room in your home. Enjoy!
- This bathroom renovation is going to be amazing. The black and white tile in this room is so clean and modern! There are some great tips for tiling in this post, too. This One Room Challenge makeover is going to be absolutely amazing.
- This cat-sized hammock setup is an easy build thats the purrrfect living room addition for Makers with furry friends.
- This sliding barn door console is a great way to add rustic charm to your living room. Download the plan and follow step by step instructions to build your own tv stand.
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.