Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Rugged Home Custom Rustic Furniture, Open For Orders, Currently Booking Into February 2017, Rustic Industrial Furniture, Vancouver Island Lower Mainland
- Get the Free Plans to build this Easy DIY Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Table. This is a quick build that is great for beginners!
- This DIY coffee table was inspired by a West Elm find for $999 – except we made our version for less than $50 using pallet wood. Its easy to do!
- Best DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Pallet End Table – Cool Pallet Tables, Sofas, End Tables, Coffee Table, Bookcases, Wine Rack, Beds and Shelves – Rustic Wooden Pallet Furniture Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY Joy http://diyjoy.com/best-diy-pallet-furniture-ideas
- two tone coffee table farmhouse style X 2×4 industrial white wood top free plans tutorial ANA-WHITE.com
- Love mason jar crafts? What better way to celebrate summer than by making a bunch of them? From cute table decor to hanging lanterns to clever and crafty painted creations, these awesome ideas are all awesome for summertime. Complete with easy step by step tutorials, these cool DIY mason jar project
- DIY Label Projects and Free Printables • Tutorials and printables, including mix labels by Redfly Creations! (Plus the mix recipes!)
- Make the most of your furnishings by repurposing pieces into custom creations that look good and work hard. With these simple, affordable ideas, youll be able to transform your ordinary furniture into fresh finds for your home.
- DIY Wooden Coffee Table, a lifestyle post from the blog A Beautiful Mess, written by Elsie Larson &emma on Bloglovin’
- Give a cozy and arm look to your balcony by adding couches, a small coffee table and a wooden themed wall. Try to pick colors that are not too flashy but are cool in the eyes. These color scheme is… Continue Reading →
- Farmhouse coffee table makeover using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Just paint the base by Our Southern Home chalkpaint
- Give your patio some character by building an outdoor coffee table, using a metal bucket as the base.