Photo via: waphole.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you or a family-member or friend have a wine-themed kitchen or bar that needs that extra something? This cork wine bottle wall hanging is for you! Each bottle measures approximately 12.5 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide (decorative leaves extend to about 5 inches wide), with a depth of approximately 1 inch. They are 100% handmade via an intricate process of cutting, drilling, wiring, pinning, and gluing a variety of recycled wine corks. Bottles are backed with a layer of cork and wired. Naturally lightweight, they are a breeze to get right up on the wall and enjoy! The bottle is adorned with a bunch of grapes made from the natural red color of sliced ends of red wine corks. Two leaves made from sheets of cork and two floral wire coils accent the grapes. When ordering, select top, right, or left placement for the grapes. Bottles with grapes at the right and left may or may not include a ribbon at the neck of the bottle. If you would like a ribbon, choose the option right with ribbon or left with ribbon. If you do not, choose right without ribbon or left without ribbon. (Currently silver ribbon is used on this item. If you would like a different color, please e-mail the shop owner for availability.) Lightweight and a great conversation piece, these bottle wall hangings display beautifully in groups of two or three in a kitchen or bar area. Perfect for wine lovers and wine-themed spaces
- These easy DIY Pallet Planter boxes are SO gorgeous when theyre finished — and they really are so simple to make! This post includes a list of materials and all of the steps to recreate these DIY planters! You could use these inside or outside for all kinds of planting, too!
- And this long island seamlessly complements that vision. Its length accommodates gathering, storage and much of the function of the kitchen in one single move. The architects have carried the clean, minimalist aesthetic to every last detail, taking care to recess even the faucet controls. By stripping this long object of any visual ornamentation, they’ve left multiple functions open to interpretation and whim.
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of money on the new home when it comes to decorating it and getting the furniture for the daily use. Some people who have the pallets and know how to use them for making the reclaimed wood pallets furniture for the home are lucky, while those who …
- Who lives here A professional woman Location Notting Hill, London Property An apartment on the top two floors of a Victorian building Designer Kia Sunda of Kia Designs Size 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom White, handleless units create a sleek, streamlined feel in the kitchen. ‘The owner loves to cook and was spending a lot on appliances, so I trimmed costs by designing the kitchen and getting the builder to install it,’ says Kia. The tubular extractor looks beautifully space age.
- Many people receive their very first sewing machine under the tree from Santa come Christmas morning. Talk about an awesome present!!! But with a lack of experienced seamstresses around them, they can be left to feel nervous, anxious, or even fearful, as they try to figure out just what to do with it! As many …
- This chair design is old. Some say it dates back to the the mid 1700s with Mountain Men roaming the US. Some call it a Viking chair and claim it is a Medieval design. For certain it popped up in Boy Scout camps in the US in the early 20th century. Leave a comment about the oldest youve seen!Regardless of who did what where or when they are still extremely comfortable, affordable, durable and can be used anywhere. My wife has owned one for the past 20 years. We have a few now. They store fla…
- Recently a friend of ours was in the market to purchase a small home in the nearby hills of Echo Park, where smaller 1-2 bedrooms homes still exist and where square footage can run underneath the 1,000 square feet mark
- We have retired 50 of our patterns and we are now offering them in this pattern Ebook. This PDF is 6mb, and 133 pages long. Complete with a Table of Contents to help guide you to the patterns. The last page of this Ebook has Tips and Tricks that we use while creating all of our crochet pieces.