Photo via: therentedhome.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- thewoodworks: “ Future Tropes | Volume Gallery RO/LU Truth Lies in Experience No Matter How Incomplete It May Be (man/desk/table) / 2014 I just became in love with this image ”
- Im totally in LOVE with all this Chalk Painted Furniture by Color Series – Coral Chalk Paint | www.mommyenvy.com
- 50 Likes, 6 Comments – Modern Creations (@modern_creations) on Instagram: “Absolutely in love with this natural looking, classic, yet modern vibe for our Geometric Sphere…”
- the molding on the wall adds so much to this room – love it. I need to do this in my room! Already have basically with lamps—move this project up the to do list
- Any Seamstress would Love this – Vinyl Wall Decal – Available in 3 sizes – Sewing Mends the Soul – Accented with Vintage Sewing Machine, Scissors and Buttons
- Love making homemade cookies and treats? Why leave your pets out when you decide to go whip up goodies in the kitchen? With these homemade recipes for pets both cats and dogs can enjoy, you are sure to find some favorites in our list of ideas. Sugar free, grain free and gluten free options for speci
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – DIY Rustic Entryway Coat Rack – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Do you love the look of plank walls, but don’t want to commit or can’t install in your rental? Check out this awesome tutorial – the rental-friendly solution for plank walls. The best part? It only cost $8.00!!
- Artist Matt Brown used epoxy to fix the gaps in the wood for his shelves. I love Surfing and carving wood. This makes sense to me, beautifully done.
- This DIY farmhouse style sign is so simple to make and it looks like it could be in an episode of Fixer Upper! Love this style, and LOVE how easy it is!
- Would love to spend a Christmas day in this beautifully holiday decorated cottage living room