Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well my friends…one things has been established here at The Cottage Market…all of our readers LOVE IKEA Hacks!!!!! Then on the flip side…all of our readers adore Pottery Barn Hacks…but now for the first time (drumroll please) we have a collection of IKEA HACKS with a Pottery Barn Style!!!! Now tell me…how excited are you? …
- pottery barn style dresser revival, painted furniture
- Build a Pottery Barn inspired nightstand for a fraction of the cost. A fun take on the Clara bedside table with step by step tutorial and free Plans!
- Pottery Barn Teen Girl Bedroom with Wooden Wall Arrows by Two Thirty~Five Designs
- DIY table with 2×8 boards (4.75 each for $31.00) from Lowes This is the coolest website! If you love Pottery Barn but cant spend the money, this website will give you tons of inspiration. @ Home Renovation Ideas
- My So Called DIY Blog: DIY Pottery Barn Mia Faceted-Crystal Flushmout/ Refab a Boob Light
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath using Make it Fun Crafts Foam Wreath Form and Faux Succulents tutorial at the happy housie
- Antique Printers Cabinet Makeover | blesserhouse.com – Cool way to give a Pottery Barn look to a plain buffet!
- Knock-off Pottery Barn Table; they managed it for $30.
- Good tutorial on getting the Pottery Barn black finish… and she found this dresser at a Goodwill store for…TWELVE DOLLARS!
- Pottery Barn Inspired table for only $110!
- This DIY gun cabinet, inspired by a Pottery Barn mirror cabinet, will completely conceal guns, magazines, and ammunition, within plain sight.