Photo via: iloveresin.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love love love these paint colors for a bathroom! Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams
- Hey there friends! Today I have a super easy project for you. It’s another project I made entirely from scrap wood I had in my workshop. Do you love FREE as much as I do?! I just got my first tablet on Black Friday. I know, I’m a little late to the tablet party. I …
- DIY Wooden Stenciled Doormat – Made from 2×2 and sisal rope. I love the way you can personalize it with any graphic!
- Love how cheap it is to print out a BIG print from Staples and mount on foam board! I have to try this.
- Barbara Walker Creates a Beautiful Wall Design in Raised Plaster | Walls Stencils, Plaster Stencils, Painting Stencils, Plaster Molds
- resin belt buckle by Carmi Cimicata on papercrafterslibrary.com
- chair fixed with resin
- the molding on the wall adds so much to this room – love it. I need to do this in my room! Already have basically with lamps—move this project up the to do list
- Welcome to my new blog Vintage Wedding Ideas. I hope you like it- I would love feedback and…
- Here is your next pallet project! Create a large letter out of pallet wood. I love the rustic look of pallets and the amazing price of…FREE!
- I love this twist on the modern craft desk!!! Craft desk: I want this desk. It would be perfect for my polymer clay crafts.
- Up-cycled pallet table idea. I LOVE the rustic look.