Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have many things on my favorite list. It seems like the list keeps growing. I already have a fondness for old chippy tables. In case you did not already know that. But I also LOVE this old barn door of mine. It has come along way and changes quite often. I came across this …
- fantastic tutorial on how to reupholster a chair. Ill be glad I pinned this.
- Excited to share with you my second project of the girls playroom. It’s all coming together pretty quickly. Although, I have put the painting the baseboards on the backburner. I’ll leave that less fun project for another day. Today I have a really fun tutorial inspired by a project I found on Pinterest. I’ve been…
- Handcrafted from a mix of woods all customized to give you a sturdy bed while not sacrificing a unique look. The headboard is Reclaimed wood that has a natural worn weathered patina making it a warm and unique piece. The Base is crafted from new(sometimes recycled, but cannot consistently keep up with demand) pine/fir wood and then given a multi-step finish to get that weathered grey wash to match/blend with the old. Includes center beam for support on Full, queen, and king sizes. Includes locking slats that give extra sturdiness to the overall bed. Simple assembly required 40 headboard included, extra height on headboard can be added @ $50 per 5 Bed slats are set at 9 from the ground- but can be customized overall dimensions per size Twin- 42-43 wide, 78-79 long, base- 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Full 58 wide, 78 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Queen 64 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall King 80 wide, 84 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall CA King 76 wide, 88 long, base 11 tall, headboard 40 tall Shown in 1 picture of a turquoise slate grey customized finish in a Queen size. 3 pictures are of a weathered dark grey finish in King Bed. Made to order- any finish can be customized to fit your room decor/ tastes. You can make note on order for your desired finish, and send pictures if applicable to coordinate with existing furniture. looking for a headboard only here is the listing https://www.etsy.com/listing/449590896/the-michelle-grey-weathered-reclaimed Looking for matching/coordinating nightstands https://www.etsy.com/listing/464884606/raw-reclaimed-recycled-wood-1 You can expect around 6 weeks from order placed to delivery unless otherwise noted on shop page. I ship via fed ex and the bed comes in sections, easy to maneuver through halls/doorways/staircases, and simple assembly required.
- Beautiful burlap wreath that can be displayed any time of year. Made of teal, grey chevron print on cream, and natural burlap. Burlap is seamed on edges and will not fray. High quality wreath hand made. Initial of your choice painted cream in Rochester font. Faux jute cream bow adds the special finishing touch. Wreath measures approximately 22 in diameter. Perfect size for door or to hang inside for interior decoration. This wreath should be placed in covered area where it can be protected from sunlight and harsh outside weather. Like to send as a gift? Just let me know at checkout and I will be happy to include a special note from you! Wreath is made to order and hand made … will vary ever so slightly from picture shown. If you would like smaller size please convo me for special pricing. The wreath pictured is 22 and perfect for exterior door! Thank you
- fantastic tutorial on how to reupholster a chair… Definitely keeping for later!
- 21. Or try this other version, made with washi tape. This would be easy to do on a cardboard box. Fold it up when kiddos are done and tuck it away for next time. More convenient than taping down the whole living room and doesnt waste the tape!
- The other day, I came home to find my son with a very guilty look on his face … and when I got into the living room, there were shards of glass all over the floor. Yep—he had destroyed the mirror. How? Who knows? He still hasn’t fessed up. That’s kids for you. Anyway, obviously I have to replace…
- This pallet wall is gorgeous! The tutorial is easy to follow and not a single pallet needed to be broken down to complete it!
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- Finally – a blog that framed a mirror without removing the clips. Dont want to glue mirror to the wall, then re-drywall if I decide to change it – Young House Love
- Our upstairs hallway bath is one of the first major remodel projects I want to tackle down the road. Eventually I hope to add a shower and make it more functional as a kids bath. But for now, I changed out the mirror, and painted over the horrid gold color that was on the wall with some navy paint I actually had left over from our apartment in the city. The bathroom is pretty small, but it was also completely empty, so I decided it needed a little dresser, but since this room is used…