Photo via: hydrangeasandharmony.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ombre dresser. Love!
- Ombre Distressed Mason Jars | DIY Painted Mason Jar Designs by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-a-diy-mason-jar-chandelier/
- DIY Ombre Candles in a Cup
- SOLD Antique oak ombre stained chest of drawers by TRWpainted
- Our second featured Color for the Month of June is our faded neutral gray, Grain Sack. . This color was inspired by the faded color of nubby antique grain sacks. . Its a bit of a chameleon color, as it can lean more gray or white depending on its surroundings. . Share your Grain Sack masterpieces with us all month long by tagging us at @mmsmilkpaint and using our hashtags, mmsmp, mmsmilkpaint, and grainsack!
- gray kitchen cabinets with metallic pulls. / sfgirlbybay
- STAIN :: Minwax Gray Wood Stains | minwax stains
- Gray with white bedroom color scheme
- Weathered gray dining table tutorial using chalk paint
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- Exterior stained concrete, looks better than the gray.