Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- How To Paint And Distress A Wood Hutch Rustoleum Antiquing Glaze
- Love at Home: Annie Sloan Hutch Makeover
- Learn How To Create Two Pieces Of Furniture From One Hutch. Repurpose A Hutch Into A Buffet, Media Console or Cabinet By Adding Legs.
- Antique secretary hutch painted cream & beige/grey. Distressed. Romantic Country
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- Old watering can turned into flower vase. Soft colors. Shabby chic. Vieja regadera convertida en florero. Country chic
- Old dresser turned shelving. I would have never thought to do this!
- Im so excited to bring you this china cabinet chalk paint makeover! We turned a dated French Country wannabe into the real deal with chalk paint!
- Old door turned hall tree. Put some more decorative hooks for bags and a strip below shelf for kids… I love it!
- Free building plans for this mail sorter turned shoe cubby.
- Dresser turned bench.