Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hand wind the bobbin with elastic thread, and the top thread… i never thought of that! duh. cute DIy tee transformation!
- Antique secretary hutch painted cream & beige/grey. Distressed. Romantic Country
- This is an old pine hutch that once had a mirror. We painted it in a driftwood style by dry brushing taupe and white over gray.
- Learn How To Create Two Pieces Of Furniture From One Hutch. Repurpose A Hutch Into A Buffet, Media Console or Cabinet By Adding Legs.
- Love at Home: Annie Sloan Hutch Makeover
- Free building plans for this mail sorter turned shoe cubby.
- Coffee Table turned Ottoman before and after
- I am so excited to share this post with you! This table turned out far better than I even imagined! I found an old coffee table at a …
- Old watering can turned into flower vase. Soft colors. Shabby chic. Vieja regadera convertida en florero. Country chic
- There is nothing I love more than upcycle projects. I took this old, falling apart ladder, and turned it into my DIY ladder nightstand! Its so cool!
- My DIY office built ins. We used 4 IKEA Hemnes bookcases. Love how it turned out!
- Old door turned hall tree. Put some more decorative hooks for bags and a strip below shelf for kids… I love it!