Photo via: sawsonskates.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Custom Kreg Jig Work Station!! This makes pocket holes a lot easier with a bigger surface as well as keeping all the Kreg products together! @kregjig pocketholes woodworking Rusticgrove DreamDesignBuild kregjig kreg
- Kellie Smith, creator of Velvet Finishes, shows just how easy it is to paint furniture! Velvet Finishes is a NO sand, NO wax, NO chalk, EASY to use furniture…
- Rustic X Console plans – @Allison j.d.m Harris – You know how you had that brilliant idea for my living room layout where I use a console to separate the new couch from the dining area? What do you think of this? And would you help me build it? (Dont worry… it will be a lonnnnng while) 😛
- Learn how to use the dry brush technique on painted furniture for a soft, weathered, beachy look!
- It is not necessary to spend a lot of money on the new home when it comes to decorating it and getting the furniture for the daily use. Some people who have the pallets and know how to use them for making the reclaimed wood pallets furniture for the home are lucky, while those who …
- Speedy Roller Cleaner: The Rejuv-a-Roller is so easy to use that we don’t mind cleaning roller covers. Instead of buying cheap roller covers and throwing them away, we can buy top-quality covers and reuse them. Here’s how it works: Slip the roller cover into the tube and plug the end. Then connect the hose to a faucet and turn on the water. When the water runs clear from the bottom holes, the roller is clean. If you own a roller spinner, you can speed up drying and fluff the roller nap by giving
- Saltwash is a a powder paint additive that creates a unique weathered look. Simply add Saltwash to any paint to create a mixture. Apply to any piece of furniture or surface to create an authentic time worn look as if weathered from years on the coast! Directions: Mix the Saltwash powder using the included scoop, to any paint of your choice. The Saltwash to paint ratio can be based on 20oz – 25oz of Saltwash to one quart of paint, for desired effect. This amount can be increased or decreased depending on the amount of paint you choose to use. *Comes in a beachy reusable Tin * Included: How – To-Quick Start Guide and 2 oz measuring scoop Step 1 Apply heavily all over in a “glob” like technique. You will notice the heavy Saltwash texture, this is good and will add to the look you want to achieve. When the Saltwash layer is half way dry and still tacky, wipe softly with a paint brush, using light paint strokes in a back and forth motion to slightly smooth down the Saltwash. These strokes should only lightly smooth out the Saltwash layer leaving the heavy “globbed” texture more even and only slightly smoother. If the Saltwash layer becomes to dry to smooth down, simply dampen the paint brush with water and resmooth. If you need more texture, simply reapply the Saltwash. Step 2 Once the Saltwash layer is completely dry, apply your top coat of paint. No Saltwash will be added to this topcoat of paint in this step. Reapply this topcoat of paint as desired. Step 3 Once your paint is totally dry, a light sanding to your final piece of furniture will bring out the underlayer details of the Saltwash and give it the multi layered and the “years aged on the salty coast” look and feel you want! Tips Use differing paint colors for the Saltwash coat and final coat to give contrast and really show the layers of paint. Using a higher gloss or Satin finsih for the final coat adds to an authentic look as if it was salvaged from an old beach cottage… back when oil and lead paints were used 😉 Try multiple layers of Saltwash to add more interest. A light coat of wax in a brown tone will add to an authentic vintage look.
- Decorated Tin Can Organizer for Kids, Ways to Use Cans, Upcycled Can Idea, Organization Hacks, Ways to Organize, How to Use Cans to Organize
- Lists different topcoats for furniture makeovers, what to use each one on and how to do it. | Furniture Top Coat | Furniture Makeover Ideas
- Its two, two, two stencil patterns in one! This stencil tutorial shows you how to use small allover stencils from our Furniture Stencils Collection to dress up
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ How to Use Cardboard Make Cats House
- Watch the original Bulletproof Coffee recipe by Dave Asprey. Use official ingredients with step by step videos on how to make Bulletproof® Coffee correctly