Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step by step how to upholster a chair.
- Learn to Reupholster Anything. Extensive list of links of tutorials to DIY upholster every type of chair, ottoman, etc. DIY Home Accents http://pinterest.com/wineinajug/diy-home-accents/
- How to Antique, Stencil and Frame an Old Bathroom Mirror to Turn it into Art…
- antique black chippy paint chair upcycled to sweet by whimzeesnest, $83.00
- Turn antique metal butterflies into pretty magnets with wallpaper and Mod Podge. Use these easy butterfly decorations in your home decor!
- How To Reupholster A Chair: an easy step-by-step tutorial anyone can do!
- How To Upholster a Bench: A Step-by-Step Tutorial That Makes It Easy!! (including corners, and using hot glue!) @Sally McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam McWilliam Froman
- how much fabric you need to upholster different furniture
- Finish Brass cladding in wrapped or veneered sheet brass, patinated to different shades or colour tones, or distressed to create an antique or industrial feel. A versatile and effective finish.
- DIY antique window cabinet- See how to make this super easy antique window cabinet. Great for bathroom storage or any room in your home!
- How to age, Antique and Distress furniture.
- All of my builds are made from 100% reclaimed material. Why? Because its fun, inexpensive, challenging, and Im a tree-hugger. It just takes a little imagination and some reverse engineering. The traditional build has plans and calls for materials. My builds have materials and call for a plan. This lounge chair is one of those backward builds. I found the chaise cover in my local IKEAs salvage department a few years ago. It took a fair bit of bin digging for compatible pieces, but I found the three that make up my upholstery at a total cost of $3. Nice score, even for a black belt cheapskate like myself. I chose it from the materials stockpile recently and this chaise is what I built to fit it. This is a nice and easy one you should be able to whip up in an afternoon. Negligible finishing is involved. Lets face …