Photo via: theunfinishedprojectblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I updated this thrift store lamp using Parisian Grey chalk paint and homemade dark wax, to give it a beautiful French country chic vibe.
- How to take an ugly thrift store globe and turn it into something amazing! This black and gold globe is made with craft paint and gold leaf.
- Read this great article about restyling furniture then go to vintagebette.com to get the paint and finish you need to update that old dresser into a feature piece of decor with 100% Natural Chalk + Clay Paints by CeCe Caldwells.
- Update a thrift store footstool using jute twine….an easy DIY project for anyone who loves a rustic look.
- Once upon a time there was a plain lampshade that sat upon a thrift store lamp in the corner of my desk. It was a perfectly fine lampshade, but just so pla
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- Spray Painting Door Knobs | How to Paint Door Knobs | update brass door hardware with spray paint. Easy DIY home updates. Step by step instructions on Todays Creative Life
- Easy, step by step tutorial for taking a dated thrift store chair and transforming it with paint–on the fabric. Add rhinestones to the buttons for extra bling!
- Am going to be on the lookout for brass lamps at the thrift store after seeing this makeover! Simple DIY upcycling idea with step-by-step tutorial.
- Spray paint cheap thrift store finds for home decor pieces!
- How to: Vintage map window frame (mantle or wall decor). Easy to do. Look for a Rand McNally wall map poster on Amazon. I found one for $6. I dabbed with coffee and distressed with sand paper (220 grit). I found an old greenhouse frame for free. I painted it with homemade Chalk Paint and distressed it. I used a staple gun on the back to piece together. Easy and cheap!
- This tutorial shows how to paint furniture with chalk paint, from start to finish.