Photo via: poetichome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- Turning an old dresser into a TV stand is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. You get a new TV stand and you get to make use of that old dresser. Missing drawers are no problem. You can just use the space to hold gaming systems, satellite boxes or Blu-Ray players.
- No pantry space? Turn an old tv armoire into a pantry cupboard ♥ LOVE ♥
- Here are some Repurposed Dresser Ideas that will inspire you to find an old dresser in a thrift shop and turn it into something fabulous and useful.
- Take an old dresser and turn it into a foyer bench! Neat DIY project.
- Learn how to turn an old door into a corner door shelf! Great way to reuse an old door and decorate that empty corner. A Great DIY! Corner Shelf maximizes
- How to Antique, Stencil and Frame an Old Bathroom Mirror to Turn it into Art…
- How to Turn a Dresser into a Double Vanity
- Ikea Cat Litter Box Hack – turn a cheap chest into custom cat box furniture in under an hour. Cool!
- Woah! Check out this cool pallet TV stand complete with a back lighting for a cool vibe in your media or living room. | Pallet Media Console – DIY TV Stand | 101 Pallet Ideas
- Have a garage that needs to have some order put on the chaos? When I realized how much wasted space I had in my garage and how disorganized it was getting, I started thinking about cool new ways to turn my garage into a useful, livable space. Check out some of these amazing DIY ideas that show you
- Play kitchen made from an old TV stand. thisthatandothercrafts.blogspot