Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a floating shelf with rustic, old pallet wood. This floating shelf project is one of the easiest pallet jobs that l have done. Floating shelves l…
- 3D Functional Bathroom Tiles – These tiles let you transform a small bathroom space into an interactive, multi-functional place with secret compartments, hidden functions, magnetic surfaces, built-in gadgets and more.
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- See how simple DIY ideas can transform an outside space into a paradise.
- How to turn IKEA industrial — from a cheap shelf to a beautiful wood and metal industrial style shelf Real Happy Space on /Remodelaholic/
- Learn how to turn an old door into a corner door shelf! Great way to reuse an old door and decorate that empty corner. A Great DIY! Corner Shelf maximizes
- How to make a door into a corner shelf. This is great, could get the door from Re-user in Gainesville. For the TV room
- Spice up your home’s outdoor with some insanely genius wood pallets furniture. Old pallets are very cheap material, and you can find them easily and for free. Once you find them, you can turn the old pallets into functional and attractive furniture for your garden, backyard and patio. There are so many creative ideas about […]
- Cool DIY repurposed wood pallet made into a coffee table with a glass top and a place to display items…
- How to Make a Wooden iPhone Amplifier. Cool Pallet Wood Project!
- How to fake a reclaimed wood accent wall (in one day!) – Kitchen faux pallet wall – DIY home decor – fixer upper inspired!
- DIY Wood Floating Shelf – How To Make One