Photo via: sawdustandembryos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take a ticket stub, plane ticket or whatever to kinkos, have them blow it up, print it on fabric transfer material to make a pillow. This would be so fun for big trips or things done as a couple (honeymoon tix, first concert together, etc)
- How to Decoupage Fabric Over Painted Wood
- Have you ever wondered how to paint fabric? Its super easy and Ive found out how to get a NON-Crunchayyyy texture on painted fabric! This secret
- how much fabric you need to upholster different furniture
- Recently a friend of ours was in the market to purchase a small home in the nearby hills of Echo Park, where smaller 1-2 bedrooms homes still exist and where square footage can run underneath the 1,000 square feet mark
- Right Angle Braces – Wood Mag Tip of the Day For each pair, start with a 12″ square of 3⁄4″ Baltic-birch plywood and cut it in half diagonally. Then cut notches for the clamps, above. You can vary sizes to suit larger or smaller projects. The braces help with more than glue-ups. Clamp a pair to a chest, above, to support the lid as you install hinges.
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!!
- Simple square deck planter boxes made from pallet wood – this will work for my lemon tree.
- DIY Simple Square Bedside Table Plans – Build it for just $25!
- Its two, two, two stencil patterns in one! This stencil tutorial shows you how to use small allover stencils from our Furniture Stencils Collection to dress up
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.