Photo via: ourvintagehomelove.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PVC Pipes are very versatile, not too expensive and easy to pack around and store. Perhaps thats why they are so popular. Heres a list of 20 great ways
- Pipe Dream- about $28 worth of pipes and fittings on this dresser. First polish copper pipes with ketchup(!), then spray with lacquer to preserve shine.
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools…
- DIY Mirrored Nightstand11-fantastic idea and so much cheaper than buying one in the furniture store
- Obleeek2…But a smaller much cheaper version could be recreated using plaster of Paris or concrete mix. You need one large and one small plastic bowl, and a little plastic bottle cap to be the mold for a drainage hole at the bottom of your planter.
- How to create black iron pipe curtain rods. Sequel post to creating other industrial decor fixtures. Great step by step tutorial. industrial decor tutorial
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- Should have read this before I painted my table! Tutorial: Painting a Kitchen Table (and how to protect paint job with wax finish
- Restyled Vintage: How to get a Great Waxed Finish on Graphite Annie Sloan Chalk Painted Furniture
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30” wide. Hardware included to hang into wall stud or drywall. (4 screws and 4 wall anchors) A drill is required if installing with the anchors. Custom sizing is available. *Color stain can be customized, see color chart in picture 3 for options…just put your color choice in a message. *Shelf shown is in Provincial stain in pictures 1 and 2. *Please note all wood has its own uniqueness and imperfections. *Ships assembled along with screws for wall mounting.
- How to spray paint old brass doorknobs! Great tips! spraypaint paint diy tutorial howto
- Fall For DIY Copper and Wood Slice Table tutorial