Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We show you how to complete a DIY Bathroom Makeover for Under $100 for a builder grade bathroom using paint, trim and some elbow grease.
- How to add crown trim to door frames | The Painted Hive
- Check out this closet door makeover using paintable beadboard wallpaper! Transform your bifold closet doors with wallpaper, trim, and white paint!
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Take measurements of the potential seating area. Take note of any obstacles you may need to work around. Here we had an A/C vent to redirect. We decided to take off the old baseboards, and repurpose them to use for the front trim of the seating area.
- Our best tips for painting trim perfectly
- Update mantels, cabinets, trim, doors, railings, household decor and furniture for beautiful wood-look finishes. Low odor, low mess, easy to follow tutorials and very affordable; less than refacing, replacing or hiring a professional. Have fun showing off your creative DIY skills while enhancing the value of worn out treasured pieces. Tutorials @ www.fauxez.com. Here, Faux EZ gives an old coffee table a deep, rich, beautiful wood look for less than dinner out!
- How to Paint Cabinets or Furniture… using liquid sandpaper (deglosser)…. – cuts out the sanding step. From Better Homes and Gardens
- DIY reversible large framed chalkboard + learn how to make chalkboard paint in any color!
- Video tutorial for how to apply wax to chalk paint
- Painting a dresser is not that hard. Heres how to paint a dresser at chicdesigngeek.com
- How to build stain and paint a wood sign