Photo via: sobremesastories.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Distress Using Paint – White Lace Cottage
- Looking to add a little extra color to a painted piece of furniture? Learn how to make furniture glaze in any color – its SO easy!
- Video Tutorial for using Vaseline to Distress furniture. (And its really easy!)
- Should have read this before I painted my table! Tutorial: Painting a Kitchen Table (and how to protect paint job with wax finish
- All of the advice for a long-lasting paint job on woodwork also applies to windows, but windows present a few unique challenges. Theres the glass to avoid slopping on, as well as all sorts of hardware and weather stripping. Window paint is subjected to large temperature fluctuations and moisture from condensation. And, windows have to move freely when youre all done. In this article, well show you tips on how to get the best paint job on windows with the least amount of time and effort.
- Learn How To Create Two Pieces Of Furniture From One Hutch. Repurpose A Hutch Into A Buffet, Media Console or Cabinet By Adding Legs.
- The best primer? This flat Rustoleum paint and primer in one. You can do a bright color right over top of it
- Distressing furniture. Using fine steel wool helps to distress paint but does not leave lines like sandpaper.
- 4 Thrifted Frames, 1 Easy Distress Technique, and one inexpensive alternative to chalk paint!
- DIY. How to build a plank table. How to build a farmhouse table. How to get a weathered wood finish with paint and stain.
- How to build stain and paint a wood sign
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware