Photo via: pickystitch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laundry Rooms are an ideal space to add stencil patterns and color to make them more inviting, vibrant and fun — or serene and classic as well!
- If you have a small porch, deck, or balcony…welcome to the club. My front porch is literally 6 feet by 6 feet… but I’m determined to make it a welcoming space. And you can make your small porch wonderful too, with these small porch decorating ideas and design tips… Not to mention the inspirational photos! …
- Happy Fall Yall painted pallet for your front porch! This is an adorable idea for your harvest themed decorations. More DIY projects and painting tips at http://theMagicBrushinc.com
- Summer is coming and it’s time to thinking about how to make the outdoor life more colorful. You can enjoy the sunshine, natural and the fresh air without staying far away from your home. How? The answer is backyard, the magic place where your family and you spend the joyful summer time together. What you […]
- Cinder blocks can add a great industrial look to a centerpiece display. Florals soften the look, and candles make the space inviting. *Paisley & Jade: Vintage & Specialty Furniture & Prop Rentals for Events, Weddings, Tradeshows, Films, Theatres, & Photo Shoots*
- DIY Cobblestone Boot Tray–No More Using Towels at the door!! Looks so much better! Come learn how to make one!!
- Heres a fun indoor gardening project for the kids. Ever tried growing your own sprouts? And to make it even more interesting, you can craft your own scarecrows, fences, or sprout your sprouts in a recycled container that the kids…
- post contains affiliate links; thanks for supporting Boxy Colonial! Dave is here to tell us how he made the farmhouse table. He has a lot to say and show about it. My finger hurts from editing all the pictures. Not even kidding. If you want to make a farmhouse table, you won’t find a tutorial more thorough than this one! … Continue reading →
- Clear drop curtains added to your porch extend the usability of your porch into the winter months.
- Creative Ways to Decorate your Front Porch for the Holidays • Ideas & Tutorials!
- This Rustic Welcome Sign will add charm to your front porch!! My signs are hand painted and made to order, so no two signs will be the same.
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.