Photo via: mamamadethem.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pegboard Organization and Display- Make your own giant pegboard to store office supplies, craft supplies, or cleaning supplies.
- post contains affiliate links; thanks for supporting Boxy Colonial! Dave is here to tell us how he made the farmhouse table. He has a lot to say and show about it. My finger hurts from editing all the pictures. Not even kidding. If you want to make a farmhouse table, you won’t find a tutorial more thorough than this one! … Continue reading →
- Need some cool new decor ideas for your bedroom and living room? Try these incredible DIY end tables to add accent to your bed or sofa. Brilliant ideas you can easily make, these step by step project tutorials show you exactly how easy it is to make some amazing furniture. 1. DIY Pedestal Clock End
- Heres a video tutorial that shows you how to make your own inexpensive DIY outdoor bench using a few cinder blocks and some wood beams.
- Many of our customers at Mannequin Madness are makers/crafters who are either buying a mannequin form to help them design their product or they need it to display their product at a craft show. So we have a vested interest in wanting to help them be successful when they exhibit at craft shows. That is why
- Heres a fun indoor gardening project for the kids. Ever tried growing your own sprouts? And to make it even more interesting, you can craft your own scarecrows, fences, or sprout your sprouts in a recycled container that the kids…
- DIY Planets Star Wars Sign – Free Printable and steps to make your own. Show your geeky-side without sacrificing style
- ♥ DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY cat tree made from an old wooden ladder, outdoor carpeting, left over wood and jute wrapped around the bottom for a scratching post. Hammock is just material and a towel. Super fun, cheap and easy to make!
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- DIY: How to Build a Cooler Stand – this is an excellent tutorial and a great way to dress up a cooler. Blogger (Jenny) shows show to build this Ana White design – via Birds and Soap
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- ladder shelf, Includes link to Ana White plans. Would be great in our bathroom for storage