Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sliding Barn Door- great tutorial for how to turn a $10 hollow core door to a custom sliding door. Perfect to add some farmhouse style to your home!
- Dogs truly are a man’s best friend, so why not make them feel like it? These 14 DIY dog beds are sure to spoil your pet to the next level! | DIY Dog Bed Ideas @dogpetsupplies
- How to make builder grade oak cabinets look custom. Beadboard and a little extra molding make such a difference.
- Learn how to make these cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Such a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up frames.
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools…
- How to make tea bags… the easy way! A great way to personalize a gift for the tea lovers too.
- ENG: Fruits are loaded with nutrients and antioxidants that could help reduce the risk of cancer and also keep your pet healthy. Make sure to remove all seeds from any fruit and you can prepare the fruits in a food processor or blender so it’s easier for your pet to digest. Always consult your veterinarian if…
- Do you have many wonderful photos in your computer where no one can enjoy them? If the answer is yes, why not give some photo gifts to your loved ones this holiday season? Turn your favorite photos into beautiful keepsake that everyone will cherish for years to come. They are a wonderful way to celebrate…Read More »
- Learn how to make a pine DIY bench that folds out into a bed called bed-in-a-box. Its a great project and a great way to save money and space by building one piece of furniture that serves multiple purposes.
- I love this little DIY so much, and think it turned out pretty well. It is relatively easy to create, the most difficult part of this project is patience! Believe me, patience is important otherwise your tray will FALL APART the second you pick it up. You must, must, must leave it for at least a day (or two) to dry. The glue is strong, but not unless you let it cure for a few days. I had to redo the attachment process two times, so just be sure to let it dry once everything is perfectly attached, and do not attempt to lift the tray by the handles (they are decorative mostly). Another great thing is how few supplies you need to actually create this. You dont have to spend a lot of money upfront to make this DIY, I think I spent about 20-30 dollars total. If you have old drawer pulls that you can paint, or already have a strong glue or a tile, you can spend even less. So lets get to it!
- How to Create a Custom Vanity from Stock Cabinets : How-To : DIY Network
- How To Create A Custom Bobby Pin Holder! Beauty Trusper Tip Upcycle/ Recycle, Eco friendly DIY, repurpose