Photo via: southernhospitalityblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is my new Sewing Cabinet repurposed from a computer armoire. Found on www.sanding4sanity.blogspot.com
- How to make book slings! Easy sewing project that creates lots of usable storage.
- Pretty Shirred Floral Top. Youve found a womans shirt sewing pattern to be excited about. The Pretty Shirred Floral Top is simple to make and easy to wear. The tie found in the back of the shirt allows a perfect fit for different body types. Its a pretty and retro DIY top.
- If youre looking for a fun outdoor game this summer, make your own inexpensive cornhole bags with a few supplies and basic sewing skills.
- How To: Sewing Your Own Cornhole Bags
- Craft storage for playroom!!! create a storage armoire by adding crown moulding, bun feet, and shutters to a bookcase
- Many people receive their very first sewing machine under the tree from Santa come Christmas morning. Talk about an awesome present!!! But with a lack of experienced seamstresses around them, they can be left to feel nervous, anxious, or even fearful, as they try to figure out just what to do with it! As many …
- No pantry space? Turn an old tv armoire into a pantry cupboard ♥ LOVE ♥
- My aviary made from a repurposed armoire
- How to make a double welt cord, Step by step tutorial on www.whatsurhomestory.com
- How to Make a Doll Bookcase
- Learn how to make an arm knit blanket! Easy tutorial of a basic arm knit blanket. This cozy arm knit blanket will be a great addition to any home!