Photo via: lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this DIY farmhouse table for less than $100 and wow your friends and family. Youll be hosting all of the familys parties from here on out!
- Besides enjoying the joy of DIY, making some interesting projects by yourself will also make your life much easier, such as here’s magnet projects. Magnets are great materials. They are the perfect solution to almost any household problems. From home decorating to keeping things in their place, you can put those magnets into your projects. […]
- Summer is coming and it’s time to thinking about how to make the outdoor life more colorful. You can enjoy the sunshine, natural and the fresh air without staying far away from your home. How? The answer is backyard, the magic place where your family and you spend the joyful summer time together. What you […]
- Pretty Shirred Floral Top. Youve found a womans shirt sewing pattern to be excited about. The Pretty Shirred Floral Top is simple to make and easy to wear. The tie found in the back of the shirt allows a perfect fit for different body types. Its a pretty and retro DIY top.
- Save money with these cozy rustic home decor ideas! From furniture to home accents and storage ideas, there are over a hundred projects to choose from. Not only are these DIY ideas are easy on the wallet, they are also easy to make. You can complete most of these projects in less than a day. For most of these …
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 a great tutorial and an easy project to add a great piece of organizational decor to your home.
- Industrial Pipes and Wooden Shelves are the perfect marriage when it comes to Farmhouse Shelving. When you visit Cherished Bliss you will find the DIY so you too can build these Industrial Shelves. I am sure these would look pretty fabulous in your Farmhouse Bathroom or just about any other room in your home. Enjoy!
- Gorgeous DIY Mason Jar ideas using flowers. These beautiful flower arrangements make a great centrepiece at a wedding or a simple floral display in your home for Spring or any other time of the year. Use clear or blue mason jars as vases and fill with stunning flowers. Keep it simple and elegant or get creative and make something more elaborate.
- 19 Must Haves for Your Next Beach Trip | Beach Hacks | Beach Vacation | Beach Tips | Florida Vacation | Babies at the Beach | Kids at the Beach | Family Beach Trip | Traveling Tips | Beach Travel Tips | Beach Vacation Tips | Traveling with Babies | Traveling with Kids |
- Curtain rods are so expensive – especially if you have large windows! This post will walk you through exactly how to make your own gorgeous, modern DIY conduit curtain rods for less than $30 for two giant windows!
- Spray Painting Door Knobs | How to Paint Door Knobs | update brass door hardware with spray paint. Easy DIY home updates. Step by step instructions on Todays Creative Life
- After doing a ton of research, I discovered that most of the popular homemade products are extremely easy to make, require less than 5 ingredients, are a fraction of the cost, and are SO much better for your health!